Wilma Dripper Kit is a joint collaboration between Atami and Nutriculture and is as simple to use as a pot, but with less maintenance thanks to the timer which automates feeding.
The 4 pots are filled with your chosen growing medium, you set the timer to the desired feeding duration and frequency, and a pump delivers nutrient solution through the drippers into the pots. Perfect if you want the familiarity of pots and the increased yields produced by plants fed little and often.
|System||Dimension||Pot Capacity||Tank Volume|
|Wilma XL 4||90 x 90CM||4 x 18L Pots||70L|
Wilma Dripper Kit Advantages:
- – most versatile hydroponic system that utilising a pot system;
- – can use growing media such as clay pebbles, rockwool, coco or soil;
- – ideal for growing plants, fruits and flowers;
- – easy transitioning from hand watering pot style to a fully automated dripper system;
- – takes up minimal vertical space;
- – increase yields;
This kit does not include any clay pebbles. See Mediums/Substrates available, HERE.