HM Digital EC Meter
Model: COM-80: EC/TDS HydroTester
Small EC meter, battery powered and hand held. Designed to tell you the salt level in your water, measured in EC.
May be effected by electricity in your water, remove a small portion of your water from reservoir to be tested.
Clean electrodes often, salt build-up may affect your results. May need calibration occasionally.
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS. From 0-999 µS, the resolution is in increments of 1 µS. From 1000 to 9990 µS, the resolution is in increments of 10 µS, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: The EC-3 has been factory calibrated to a 1413 µS KCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.