GT FOLIAGE FOCUS AND THE FOCUS RANGE
Developed using Growth Technology’s (GT) revolutionary Single Part Technology
(SPT) and manufactured from the highest quality raw materials, the Focus Range
delivers a complete profile of all 12 essential minerals to plants. As the name
suggests, the Focus range accommodates the specific nutritional requirements of
specific plant types.
WHY CHOOSE FOLIAGE FOCUS?
The GT Focus range sets the benchmark for liquid nutrients.
- Each GT Focus product is complete. Unlike the overwhelming majority of fertilizers, all Focus products contain each of the 12 essential minerals – including
Calcium – blended into an easily absorbed liquid concentrate.
- pH buffered to ensure all 12 essential minerals are available to the plant.
- Formulated and balanced to suit the requirements of specific plant types.
- Manufactured using only the highest grade raw materials and chelated trace elements to ensure effortless absorption by the plant.
- Guaranteed not to contain potentially harmful and ineffective chlorides, urea, sodium and ammonium.
- Easy to use with simple instructions.
- Makes up to 200 litres of working solution
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM FOLIAGE FOCUS :
- You can confidently expect a healthier plant with:
- Faster growth and development
- Increased root development and strength
- Profuse vegetative growth
- Bigger, brighter flowers and prized winning blooms
- Greater resistance to disease
- Increased tolerance to environmental stress.
SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
With 15 years of comprehensive research and testing behind the range, GT are so
confident in the quality of the product, they offer an unconditional money back
guarantee to any unsatisfied customer.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE IT?
Focus nutrients should be fed to plants at least once a week during active periods of
growth eg spring and summer.
CAN I USE IT MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK?
Yes, you can. Outstanding results have been reported by growers who use 5-10ml
per litre with each watering. The important thing to remember is to never exceed
10ml per litre. Exceeding the recommended dilution rate can lead to the rapid onset
of adverse effects e.g. root and leaf burn.
SHOULD I FEED PLANTS DIFFERENTLY IN SUMMER AND WINTER?
Yes. Plant growth varies in line with seasonal changes. Summer represents a period
of active growth for the overwhelming majority of plants due to the warmer weather
and as a result feeding is required. Winter represents a period of dormancy and very
little or no feeding is required.
CAN I USE FOCUS PRODUCTS ON SEEDLINGS?
You most certainly can. However, it is imperative that a weak solution of 5ml per
litre is not exceeded in the first few weeks of growth. As the plant becomes
established and exhibits signs of active growth, the nutrient strength can be
CAN FOCUS PRODUCTS BE USED AS A FOLIAR SPRAY?
Absolutely! Plants are able to take up nutrient through their leaves in addition to
their roots. Foliage feeding is a great way to give your favourite plant a quick
nutritional boost. Do not exceed 5ml per litre and avoid spraying during the heat of
the day or in direct sunlight.
MY POTTING MIX HAS SLOW RELEASE FERTILISER IN IT – CAN I STILL USE FOCUS
You can but the dilution rate needs to be halved in order to avoid over feeding the
plant. The problem with fertilizer enriched potting mixes is the uncertainty regarding
which minerals and additives are present and in which quantity. For best results,
consider using coco fibre. Apart from its exceptional water holding capacity, it is
available in a pure and unadulterated form which makes it a perfect partner for Focus
At Growth Technology we provide a range of products to professional horticulturists,
viticulturists and commercial growers of high yield greenhouse vegetables, flowers and
herbs. Our nutrient formulations can be found in use all over the world. We have
maintained our position at the forefront of technical development in plant specific
nutrition based on a triple foundation of literature review, ongoing experimentation and
patient observation of plants in all growth stages. In the Focus range, we bring the
home gardening enthusiast an unsurpassed level of professional quality and expertise
usually reserved for professional growers.
Find out more from Growth Technology regarding their products.
See more of our Growth Technology Products